Jessica Tyler is a major character in the story Soixante-Trois Airlines, and the protagonist of its first season.
Jessica was born as Jesse Tyler on May 19th 1992 in Baltimore, Maryland, the first son of Calvin and Mrs Tyler. Jessica would later gain two younger siblings- Aaron (b 1998) and Hayley (b 2000). Jessica had worked for an American airline before applying for the job with Soixante-Trois in 2014, but had always been a secret crossdresser, keeping her 'hobby' hidden from her family out of fear of rejection.
Working for Soixante-TroisEdit
Jessica began working for Soixante-Trois Airlines in August 2014 at the same time as Paige. Her mentor for the first few months of her career was Elsa Krause, with whom she lived, along with the sisters Marie and Zoe Renou, and Natalie Briggs, with whom Jessica shared a room.
to be continued
- Jessica is the first protagonist to have been born outside the British Isles.
- Jessica shares a birthday (May 19) with Charlotte, although she (Jessica) was born one year later.
- Jessica is fluent in English (her native language), French and German, and can hold a conversation in Russian and Arabic.
- Jessica is a big Europhile, in contrast to Paige's fondness for American culture.
- Engaged to Paige Robertson May 20, 2017 (the day after Jessica's 25th birthday).
- Jessica, like the rest of her family, is a fan of the Baltimore Ravens.